Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Han's Instagram Doll Summer Photo Contest!

Hey,
I'm doing a Instagram contest! This is what YOU have to do to enter!

1. Go follow @agfrosting2 on Instagram if you aren't already
2. Take a picture of your doll doing something summer-y, like doing things at the beach or walking her dog or something.
3. Post it and tag it to #agfrostingpiccontest
4. Wait!
The contest ends when I hit 100 followers, so enter soon!
Prizes!
1st place: a shout out, a follow, a spam of likes, your photo gets to be my profile picture for a week, and you get your picture featured on this blog!
2nd place: a shoutout, I like 20 of your photos, you get to be in my bio for a week, and you get to be featured on this blog.
3rd place: a shout out, I like 15 of your photos, any edit requests (ill see what I can do), and you get to be featured on this blog!

Good luck! Don't forget get to tag @agfrosting2 and #agfrostingpiccontest!

Han :)

No comments:

Post a Comment