Friday, August 15, 2014

Ice cold water challenge.

Hai peoples,
Today's topic is the Ice Cold Water Challenge.

There are 2 versions, the DOLL version and the HUMAN version.

THe human version is where someone is dared to dump a bucket of ice water on their head. And they have to do it in the next 24 hours.

So one of my friends on IG (and real life) did it and nominated me, the human :( I still haven't done it and he posted it three hours ago but its too late so I will do it tomorrow!

Then Saige (the doll) got nominated by her friend on IG June. So she did that a few minutes ago and she's cold.

I doubt they are reading this blog, the human is Jonathan and the doll is June, they nominated me and Saige.

Soooooo that's it for this post!

Baiiiiiii!
Han

Edit:  I meant the ice bucket challenge, not the ice cold water challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment